WCPSS Student-Athlete Insurance
- Please visit the Athletics (LINK) form more information about student-athlete insurance. Includes information about...
- How to file a claim.
- Additional Coverage. (Voluntary)
- All student-athletes are covered under this insurance plan regardless of their families personal health insurance plan.
- This plan is a LIMITED BENEFIT and DOES NOT cover all medical bills, but will help cover up to a predetermined maximum. Please check for more details by visiting the link above.
- More WCPSS Insurance information can be found at the WCPSS Athletics Site (LINK)
- Parents are responsible for filling out and submitting a claim form.
WCPSS Volunteer Insurance
- It is highly recommmmeded that all student-athlete's consider purchasing the WCPSS volunteer insurance.
- WCPSS offers voluntary (optional) insurance for students. For more information visit LINK.
- More infromation can be found at www.k12studentinsurance.com
- The insurance groups infromation can be found at http://www.younggroup.biz/
- If you have questions about this insurance, signing up for a policy, or insurance claim questions please call Doug Young @ 919-846-9798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT - ANY Varsity or JV Football player MUST choose Football coverage option for their insurance choice. This only covers during football participation.
- Please contact the insurance comply if you have question or for clarifications.